Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Confession

Yes, I liked SRK in ‘Rab ne bana di jodi’ in which the heroine does not recognize him in the absence of his moustache. - Dumbo! but yes, I liked that and I am not ashamed of it.
And, I have seen many of Govinda movies in a C-class Cinema Hall full of smoke.

Yes, I graduated from a college that nobody recognizes. And, I can’t drive a two-wheeler, not even a bicycle.

Yes, I feel awkward in the parties - maybe because I can't drink the booze. And I never danced, perhaps never can. 

Also, I bought a guitar but could not learn. I also tried synthesizer playing a song by rote, but just that. I forgot it and never could understand the difference between ‘Sa’ and ‘Re’. The melody is an alien for me, yet I can judge the singers of Indian Idol.

Yes, I fear a lot – of darkness, of dogs, of heights, of strangers, of many other things.
And of course, I write what nobody reads.

Yes, I am a loser who wants to be ‘somebody’ – I don’t know what that means actually.

And I am becoming old, perhaps really old that youngsters call me uncle. So, time is running out for me…

Yet, I dream day in and day out…that one day…

No comments:

Post a Comment